- Bechamp: An Appreciation, by Hector Grasset
Translated into English by Jocelyn Proby. Published in a new edition by the John Wernham College of Classical Osteopathy. The paperback can be ordered on their site.
- New: collection of Bechamp PDFs
We are gathering together all of the original Bechamp texts that we can find. They are embedded in PDF format, and they are all in French. There are some short articles, but there are also full books, including Les Microzymas, which runs to over 1,000 pages. They are all awaiting translation into English.
- Microzymas in action
A short clip of microzymas in blood.
- Video: Louis Pasteur vs Antoine Béchamp and the germ theory of disease
This is a 3 hour Youtube presentation that covers a lot of material. It has a lot of original audio and video.
- Video: Doubts Rise About Pasteur’s Germ Theory
- New links to four Bechamp books
Links to four books in French by Antoine Bechamp, listed on Archive.org, have been added to the Antoine Bechamp page.
- Video: A discussion on Terrain Theory
- Audiobook version: – Pasteur: Plagiarist, Imposter
An audiobook version of Pasteur: Plagiarist, Imposter (aka The Dream and Lie of Louis Pasteur) (i.e. the first part of Bechamp or Pasteur?) is up at Archive.org. It is auto-generated, but still listenable. Here it is embedded. From Archive.org member Educate Yourself.