A mix (powdered, in capsules). The focus here is shikimic acid, and the ACE-2 receptors.
- Black Cumin seed
- Fenugreek seed
- Dandelion root
- Fennel seed
- Star Anise
- Pine Needles
A good tea for the immune system
- Fennel seeds
- Dr Isaac Golden’s Homeopathics – email him at email@example.com
- TRS link
- Astragalus link
- Vitamin D3
- Fulvic acid ebay
- Shilajit ebay
- Leafy greens, as much as possible
- Onions (especially red) (for the quercetin) link
- Some cheeses – (for the menaquinone) Dutch Gouda, Edam, Maasdam. Also French camembert. link
- Green tea (incl. Macha)
- Capers (Quercetin)
- Asparagus (Quercetin)
- Apples (Quercetin)
- Red wine (Quercetin)
- Sauerkraut (for the menaquinone – aka Vitamin K2)
- Oils – Coconut, olive, macadamia, walnut, sesame are all fine.
- Anything to do with dandelion leaf or root – e.g. dandelion tea, coffee, etc. (works against Graphene Oxide)
- Buckwheat (good for your gut bugs)
- Any citrus fruit
- Tahini (Zinc)
Dr Carrie Madej’s Covid vax detox bath:
- 1-2 cups bicarb
- 1-2 cups epsom salts
- 1/2-1 cup bentonite clay
- 1 cup borax.
- 20 mins hot as you can tolerate. Scrub skin.
Things to avoid
- Refined oils (the issue here is the Omega 6 component) – Canola, Sunflower, ‘Vegetable’ oils.
- All junk and fast food
- ABC news
Good habits to get into
- Chew fennel seeds (for the Shikimic acid)
- A drink – Get some grapefruit and lemons, and cut them up. Put them in a pot of water, and simmer it for a couple of hours. Use a lid. The liquid will evaporate, so you will need to top it up during the boiling. No, it doesn’t make ‘hydroxychloroquine’, as some people claim, but it does make a brew that contains compounds that act like quinine. That’s a good thing. Strain the liquid, bottle it and refrigerate. Drink at your leisure, I imagine it would go nicely with vodka.
- A tea made with star anise and fennel seeds. For a Shikimic acid hit.
- Homework: look for a pine tree in your area. There could well be one in a park or a public reserve.
- Homework: learn your weeds. Learn to recognise dandelion and plantain, for example. Forget what KFC and MacDonalds look like.
Be the first to comment